RC:
m4ever:

Thank you RC , I remember your Boxster , did not last long !

It was supposed to be a nice gesture for my wife (she loves cabs...) but she barely drove it and I ended up driving it all the time. Smiley Wasn't a bad experience but when people (incl. your own wife Smiley) tell you that a 911 fits you but a Boxster doesn't (I'm a little bit of a burly type of guy...) and when most Boxsters in the neighborhood are driven either by guys in their 30s and women, it gets you thinking. Smiley However, I have to admit that I always was a 911 guy and this never changed, so... Smiley

The Spyder would be a different thing though, at some point I seriously considered one but without PDK, this is no car for me. No more manuals for me, the current arm injury I have reminded me again and again of the benefits of an automatic transmission. Smiley

RC  I am also a 911 guy but I always enjoyed driving Boxsters (and Caymans too). Actually I did try to buy a 987 Spyder few years ago but when my wife was confronted with the cumbersome roof the deal fell apart .  This time around the roof execution is , luckily, less extreme. 

It is a pity you can't enjoy manual transmission due to injury . Hope it will heal soonSmiley