Gnil:
mcdelaug:

GT4RS is not that loud… nor is it as stiff as some state… and the LWBs are not a big deal either… but I do wish it had the larger fuel tank as an option

Have you been able to drive now extensively ? How do you like it ? 
I do have the larger fuel tank on mine. 

I like it a lot. It is the closest a car has gotten to the feeling of a sport bike. PDK in manual mode shifts a little more slowly than I expected. It’s notably slower than the Evo’s transmission at lower temperatures, similar when warm. Maybe it’s a software issue while the transmission is reaching operating temperature. Compared to the Evo RWD, the GT4RS has noticeably less torque, but the suspension is much more stable, even though the Lambo has a wishbone setup. I feel very confident adjusting the GT4RS with the throttle or the steering on tight curvy roads. I really enjoy it’s “one generation ago” instruments, switches and center console. The tablet in the Lambo, and all the fake “off throttle” popping is annoying after a few weeks. I never hear that with the GT4RS. In practical terms, I’m not sure how useful the FAL truly is - I don’t need it if I’m careful, and it can’t clear poorly designed curbs anyway.

i must admit though that when my Spyder RS arrives I’ll probably let the GT4RS go back to my dealer. The backroad driving I do is better suited to the Spyder I think. The GT4RS is a great car, but I really love convertibles… I’ve asked my Lambo dealer about the Revuelto roadster, but it’s mass concerns me. I’m curious about the 812GTS, but some elements of the design are weak (that black space where a quarter window would normally go), and I just don’t like the whole Ferrari game…