Hahahaha you funny Mike! Dog mode a 'feature'? More like another fluff.

in case you haven't noticed, Police do their speed checks on straights, not corners, going fast in a straight line is an easy ticket to get ticketed or arrested. That's more reckless than going around corner fast. It take skills to do that and most Tesla drivers aren't skilled enough so they won't even attempt. 

Btw, last night I drove from the city up to Whistler, was in my Wrangler. A Model 3 was annoyed that I wasn't going fast in the straights, I was doing maybe 10 over, jsut a nice easy drive. He blew by me on the straights, made nothing of it but I then noticed he goes really slow around corners, like 10-20 under. What do I do? I passed him in one of the corners, in the Wrangler, and then with a few more corners up ahead I pulled out a sizeable gap, all that without basically speeding. Of course he then got on my tail again in no time in the up coming straight, and passed me again but of course corners appeared again and he was gone the other way. This happened once more and he finally gave up, stayed behind me in the lowly Jeep that out cornered him without trying and I keep losing him in the corners the rest of the way. Funny thing is, I never raised my speed to try and stay ahead, I was just, driving normally, actually slightly slower than normal as we have our dog with us and it's her first time on a long road trip. 

You are one of the lucky few that's able to install charger at your own garage and be able to charge at home, you are not the norm, you are the exception, millions others don't have such luxury, they depend on public charging if they are to get a EV. Don't take your one own wonderful experience and apply that to everyone. There are plenty of disgruntled Tesla owners also. You may think a Tesla is your perfect car, we don't disagree with you on that, we can see a Tesla fits your situation, but a Tesla may not be THAT car for everyone. 

--