The Plaid does have an air suspension. It also has tons of features and functions the Porsche will never even be able to offer. Like everything from dog mode to a charging network. Their manufacturing is on another level at this point with th into of the new model3.  
The ability to go fast in a straight line has always been the most import and expensive asset people looked for. Kinda nuts to argue amongst us the now going around corners is the most important thing. Especially once you realize that a little model3 can run circles around an M3 or 911 in the corners. Perfect weight distribution and low mass can’t be beat. But the fact is you can use the straight line dead silent acceleration all the time and never attract attention. Its t is also super useful. Going around corners fast is not only reckless and more dangerous, especially in the context of getting 100% out of a Taycan but it will get you arrested right away. I’m not into that. 
I passed on the plaid because it is using old battery tech. Next one will be perfect. My old model 3 now has 70k miles and still no repairs, or and rattles. Runs as fast as the first day. Quicker actually since I have had two free performance updates. 
Will order the new model3 performance when it is for sale in a few weeks. Unlike a gt3, it is not vapor ware. 
Also, Cybertruck is on order.  
flying to Jamaica, just saying cheers!