If we want to bring performance into the price discussion, I think the better value would be a BMW M5. Slightly slower from stop lights but it corners so much harder, plus everyone sits in comfort inside the car and the quality are light years ahead, for basically the same price. About the same size too, so pretty much in the same bracket no matter how one wants to divide. 

Suspension wise, the Germans have no peers. Doesn't matter the brand. American car makers think stiff springs means sporty, and neglect the rest of the category. Going over one speed bump and the difference is night and day. Any American car will osicilate to no end after the bump, while any German cars going over the same bump will mean one thud, then the body basically settle down and no more oscillation after, doesn't matter if it's a super stiff GT2RS or the luxury cruiser Panamera, the result is the same. Mercedes are especially good on the comfort side, even their AMG models. 

I get it, some people gets their socks off going from stoplight to stoplight, that's their attraction to Teslas, especially the Plaid.

For basically the last 10 years, the 918 is pretty much the king of 0-60. And 911 turbo Ss are not far behind. Among all my cars, I can count with both hands the total number of time I went for it from a stoplight, or a drag strip in all of them. But I lost count on how many times I take a corner at 0.8g and above on the street, as that's where the real fun is. That last point is something no Tesla can do safely. It takes real skills to go around corners fast, but any monkey can mindlessly mash the throttle on a stoplight, zero skill involved, the cars' computer take cared of everything needed. 

You live in Germany, with easy access to the Autobahn, so that top end is super important. Any Tesla will drain their batteries in no time cruising at top speed, so that means if you actually want to go somewhere, you be putting along at 100-120km/hr while everyone else fly by at 200km/hr+. I just don't see you being that disciplined to not go fast. 

--