I like to compare performance as well and I do not like it to have to pay a substantial premium just for a better interior and maybe a few seconds improvement on the track. I get it, it is a very nice car (Taycan) but I do not see the 100k EUR premium justified anywhere. Yes, the difference between the 4 S (which is already a fast car) and the Turbo S is huge but I think that when you compare the performance, the difference could be justifyable. 

Btw: I am pretty sure that with a facelift (or maybe next gen?), the Model S will narrow the (quality) gap between the Plaid and the Turbo S. Look what Tesla has done with the facelifted Model 3. My son always hated Tesla for the poor quality impression but he looked closely at the new Model 3 and he was very surprised how refined the new one is. 

Yes, I wish Tesla would offer more individualization options but for now, it is a very good offer for the price, especially the Long Range model.

Also, to be honest...I like the headlight design of the "old" Taycan more.

Used Taycan Turbo S have a huge depreciation here in Germany, so I guess it isn't the best idea to buy one. Leases will be expensive though.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Lamborghini Huracan Performante (2019), BMW Z4 M40i (2022), Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk (2019 EU)