RC:

I configured one to my liking, basically all major options, not much special leather or stuff like that and I ended up with around 133k EUR. For a Macan. Ouch. Yes, it is a very fast car but I can get a Tesla Model X Plaid for the same money with ALL options. I think Porsche should work on their value for money ratio. Yes, a Tesla is not comparable quality-wise but technology-wise, I think the Tesla doesn't have to hide behind the Macan.

What technology you talking about? 

The Korean offerings are right up there with Tesla tech wise, with a much better build quality and material usage, for a lot less money, just saying.

All Teslas except the Cybertruck is still running on last generation 400V architecture, that means the Model X is already a full generation behind the Macan, which is running 800V, and like the Cybertruck, can split it down in series to 2 400V batteries for charging if they are stuck with a 400V charger. current limited to 135kW max however. 

The advance cruise control bit you talking about? Last I checked, both FSD and Autopilot are under investigation, for being not complete or mature enough for general public consumption, and Mercedes has more advanced self driving that's actually certified. 

Whatever technology lead Tesla had when they released the Model S, then Model 3, have evaporated. 

The only advantage left over everyone else is just the Supercharger network, but that one is knocking on the door to the death bed, as everyone can charge on the Supercharger network now.

Putting everything on a touchscreen doesn't mean having a lead in tech, that's just called cost cutting and lazy. 

Merging body parts into one giant piece isn't a leading tech, it's call passing the buck to the consumers. Yes it's cheaper and quicker to assembly bigger parts, but it's more expensive or even impossible to fix after.

--