I actually had a 992 GT3 since last November. I bought the car sharing with a buddy of mine. White like yours. I only drove I for a couple days and then never again. Now I am letting him have the car full time. I never mentioned it much if at all cause it isn't a memorable car. 

It was my 2nd time ever inside a 992 when I took delivery. First time was in a turbo S in September. I was surprised how big it is even when on paper it's not supposed to be that much AND I already spent 4 days inside one couple months ago. Unwieldy would be my adjective. Next would be too refined, as opposed to the 991 GT3. Doesn't feel like a GT3 anymore.

Had another 4 days inside a 992 turbo S this past Sept and my impression of too big a car hasn't changed. I simply can't place a 992 precise enough like the older generations. 

Going back to the refined part. Even with the 9k NA engine, the car just feels civilized, like a turbo S with a better engine sound. It just doesn't feels like a Motorsport GT car anymore. If I were to get myself another GT3, I would go for a 991 for the extra rawness, ultimate lap times be damned. 

The GT4RS ultimately will be slightly slower, but to make it up, it will be much more lively. The sound will be best of all the Porsches ever is just icing on the cake. 

I enjoyed a busy car, if you get my drift. 

I also ordered the new GT3RS and the Dakar. The Dakar will be a keeper for sure just because of what it is, like my Exclusive, the GT3RS however I might share it again with another buddy. I really don't see myself using it much. For some it's like the ultimate track car, but with me having access to race cars, it's like in no man's land. Haven't config it yet, can't decide which direction I want to go with the car, track focused or street focused. 

--